Titouan PETARD, a young French promising sailor
TERIA has decided to support another rising star in the sailing world: Titouan PETARD.
A graduate of the Arradon Nautical Centre, he represented France in sailing at the Youth Olympic Games held in Buenos Aires (Argentina) in 2016. Associated with Kenza Coutard (La Grande-Motte), aboard a Nacra 15 catamaran, the young Morbihanese has become the 2016 Olympic vice-champion for Youth.
Titouan continues his ascent by adding to his list of achievements the title of Best New Sailor of 2018. It is a real honour for TERIA to accompany a promising young sportsman. In preparation for the 2024 Paris Olympics, the crew of Titouan PETARD and Marion DECLEF are participating in the Generation 2024 Project. The objective: to prepare young riders for the upcoming international events. To achieve this, they have benefited from the same methods and support as their elders from the French teams.
We wish them a lot of success in this new adventure !
At 18, Titouan already has an impressive list of achievements. His most significant victories are those of Nacra 15 Youth Olympic Vice-Champion and more recently Nacra 15 Youth World Sailing World Champion and Nacra 15 French Espoir Champions.
To discover its complete Regatta sheet, click here.
- 2019 – U19 – Marseille – 3rd place
- 2019 – Nacra 15 Open Monde – Marseille – 4th place
- 2019 – French Champion Espoirs Nacra 15 – France – 1st place
- 2019 – Vice-champion of the World Youth World Sailing Championship Nacra 15 – Poland – 2nd place
- 2019 – Champion of the National Grand Prix Regatta of the Pays de Vannes – France – 1st place
- 2018 – Vice-champion of the Youth Olympics Games Nacra 15 – Argentina – 2nd place
- 2016 – World Champion Open bic – Quiberon – 1st place
”TERIA is a new partner for us ! Their support has enabled us to acquire a new boat with which we have major objectives for 2019. A big thank you to them!Titouan PETARDA rising French talent - Best Sailor 2018